Tech-Ray is Circadian’s Technology Assessment that helps businesses acquire the tools necessary to run their practice without a large out-of-pocket expense for software and hardware.
Business benefits of using Tech-Ray include:
- Increased efficiencies – Knowing where your data is and avoiding duplications
- Building systems that use one data set many times
- Due Diligence – Regulatory compliance, protecting client, employee and organizational data
- Facilitates alignment of technology needs with business goals
- Fosters faster turnaround time for project completion
- Easily search and find organizational standards with policies and procedures
- Effective way to conduct cost analysis of all systems under or over utilized
Tech-Ray includes the following:
- Initial Assessment – Assess business goals and the current state of IT systems that support the business.
- Workflow Mapping – Includes customized questionnaires to map workflows for sales, billing, marketing, time tracking and practice management.
- Contract Reviews – We will review all IT services contracts and analyze them to identify any possible savings or consolidation of services.
- Personnel Assessment – We will assess the daily tasks and skills of your IT personnel against the required IT systems.
- Recommendations – Recommend appropriate systems based on results from Initial Assessment and Workflow Mapping.
- Deployment – Separate agreement that includes software setup and training of staff for implementation and maintenance.
BasicDo It Yourself (DIY)
- Tech-Ray Basic is a technology assessment for solopreneurs and businesses with less than 5 employees. It includes:
- Data Gathering through assessment forms for Software, Hardware, Vendors and IT Services.
- Delivery of Documentation with all elements of your technology mapped so you and people supporting you are on the same page.
PlusWe Analyze With You
- Everything included in basic plus:
- Analysis of all services, software, hardware and vendors as they relate to the business processes they support.
- Recommended solutions for process and technology improvements that include Do-it-yourself instructions, recommendations to take to your IT vendors and cost of software, hardware or service purchases.
- Tech-Ray Enterprise is a technology assessment for small to midsize and large corporations. Pricing is based on company size and technology support needs. It includes all features from Tech-Ray Plus.